AFC Enterprises, Inc., through its ownership of the Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits and Churchs Chicken chains, holds the number two position in the U.S. fast-food chicken sector, trailing only KFC. . The Popeyes chain, specializing in a Cajun-style fried chicken that is spicier than most conventional recipes, consists of 1,325 units, 1,152 of which are franchised.

The first Popeyes was opened by Al Copeland in June 1972. By the early 1980s, Popeyes was the third largest fast-food chicken chain, behind KFC and Churchs. New menu items included chicken tacos, barbecued beans, red beans and rice, and, most important, a new biscuit.

Logo

Logo

Search

Dipping Sauces

2 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete